1/16/2014

The Pharmacy Radio EP 9 - Creation Records Alan McGee . . .





Pharmacy 9
Intro
Swastika Eyes - Primal Scream
Search and Destroy - The Stooges
Shout Bamalama - The Pinetoppers
Funky Side of Town - Jb's
Alan McGee Pt One
Loaded - Primal Scream
Look Back in Anger - The Television Personalities
Upside Down - The Jesus and Mary Chain
Can't Seem to Make You Mine - The Seeds
Gbeti Madjro - Orchestre Poly-Rythmo De Cotonou*
Nervous Breakdown - BLACK FLAG
Ultra Twist - The Cramps
Big Nick- James Booker
AM pt 2
When You Sleep - My Bloody Valentine
No Love Lost - Joy Division
Keep On Keeping On - Nolan Porter
Annalisa - Public Image
I Think I've Had it - The Gories
Sex Beat - The Gun Club
AM pt three
Shoot Speed Kill Light / Glider - Primal Scream / My Bloody Valentine
You Made Me Realize - My Bloody Valentine
Mr.Pharmacist - The Fall
Outro